A second blog from DaaD vzw. A bit different in content.

Sunday 8 March 2015

Karen Divine


Karen Divine; "These images are a suggestion of the subtlety of influences around us and the apparent connection and interaction we have with all things.  It’s photography that represents my personal experience of the world, becoming stories of multiple and personal dimensions, reflecting my emotional life, my inner turmoil, my passions and my sense of freedom in the world."


This series of nudes was taken and manipulated with an iPhone. Karen asked the question; do women shoot the female nude with a different approach than the male photographer? You can find out what she discovered on her website, leaves the question what do you think?
Karen Divine loves the experiment, and when the digital age came along she stepped right in.
Born in the US, she studied painting, drawing and photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment